- Register for ACTION! – by filling in your data on the registration form and setting a password.
- Answer our questionnaire (save and you will be able to go back and edit).
- Upload an image (we use this image only to identify your application, it can be picturing anything) and CV (in .jpeg or pdf format - less than 3mb each).
- Submit your completed application.
- Use the questionnaire to tell us about yourself and your passion for a career in film.
- Tell us about any office experience you have gained.
- Include your current job, if you have one, even if it has no relevance to this position.
- Tell us about any unpaid film work you may have undertaken whether from your school film club or just with your friends.
- Apply early so that we have time to assess your application.
- Let your passion for film show through.
- Send your application via Royal Mail. Applications will ONLY be accepted via our website unless you have special permission from the ACTION! Co-ordinator.
- Send showreels, scripts, etc. along with your application. Additional materials received with the application will be destroyed without being viewed or read.
- Call our office to check if your application has been received. If you have completed the application correctly you will receive an onscreen confirmation.
- Send your application at the last minute.
The closing date for applications is Feb 17th 2014. We will contact applicants for interview by late March 2014 (due to the high volume of applications we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants).