Ready for Action?
The Working Title Action! Intern programme is the UK’s pre-eminent Film and Television internship scheme, offering a unique insight into what it is like to work in an international Film and Television production company.
During your 12 months with us, you will spend time across our Film and Television businesses, in both development and production roles, on a project-focussed basis. You will be working alongside experienced creative and production executives to gain first-hand experience of developing projects from their inception through to production and release. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wishing to build a career in development or production to develop the real-world skills needed to succeed.
To join one of our 12-month Internships you will be studying or have no more than one year of experience post graduating with a degree-level or equivalent course, seeking an Internship in Film or TV.
You must also be eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship.
Although exact responsibilities are likely to vary during the course of your internship, the main responsibilities of any Working Title Action! Intern will include:
– Liaising with internal/external stakeholders at various levels on a regular basis
– Contributing to ad-hoc projects, which may include conducting research and writing/proofreading copy
– Collating various reports and updates for distribution as appropriate
– Maintaining calendar of events, adjusting according to changes in schedules
– Providing admin support to the team and additional support to the necessary Directors/VPs as required
– A passion for Broadcasting and Media (particularly an interest in film/TV drama) with a desire to develop career in development or production
– Proactive and enthusiastic, with ability to work autonomously to deadlines, take initiative and keep calm under pressure
– Outstanding attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and ability to effectively prioritise and manage workload
– Self-starter and fast learner, with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a busy team
– Strong office administration and IT skills; confident user of Microsoft Office
– Ability to work with confidential materials discreetly and responsibly
– Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) with strong interpersonal skills; confident in communication with senior management
– Willingness to learn and “can-do” attitude
– Previous work experience in a similar environment
– Must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship
– Fluent English is essential; additional languages may be useful
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED – ACTION! WILL RETURN IN 2021